In Peru, Laureate operates two universities: Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas (UPC), Universidad Privada del Norte (UPN), and one higher education institute: CIBERTEC. Altogether, Laureate institutions provide education opportunities to over +175,000 across Peru.
Through its institutions, Laureate offers senior high school, vocational training and an extensive variety of undergraduate and graduate programs in different academic disciplines such as medicine, art & design, information technology & communications, culinary arts, business, engineering, law, among others.
collaborators, including faculty
- 90% of all graduates are currently employed.
- 90% of all graduates work in careers related to their field of study
- On average, UPN graduates find full-time employment in less than three months.
- There are 13 study programs individually accredited by SINEACE. Accreditation is underway for 38 other programs in four campuses.
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified (Quality Management System)
- Ranked # 2 in Peru in the research category by the SCImago Rankings.
- Ranked # 1 in Peru in the category of internationalization for five consecutive years 2014-2018 by the America Economia magazine
- Achieved a 4-star rating in the 2018 QS Stars University Ratings
- Ranked in the top three Peruvian universities in the Times Higher Education Ranking (ranked 101 in all Latin America)
- Over 26,000 hours of volunteer community service in 2018
- Institutional Accreditation by WASC
- ISO 9001:2018 Cerification of Quality
- 15 individual study programs accredited by SINEACE
- 89% of graduates are currently employed (Student Outcomes Cibertec – Laureate 2018)
- 96% of all graduates finds a job upon graduation (Student Outcomes Cibertec – Laureate 2018)
- Cibertec and Nissan Peru have implemented the first Automobile Training and Training Center in the country