In Mexico, Laureate has two universities: In Mexico, Laureate has two universities: Universidad del Valle de México (UVM) and Universidad Tecnológica de México (UNITEC), both with a history of +50 years.
Through its institutions, Laureate offers senior high school, vocational education and an extensive variety of undergraduate and graduate programs in different academic disciplines such as medicine, design, culinary arts, business, engineering, law, among others.
Staff members, including faculty
- Certification of quality “Lisa y llana”. Maximum accreditation of institutional quality granted by FIMPES 2015-2022
- UNITEC had 42 programs in the Registry of High Performance Academic Programs of the EGEL 2015-16, which ranked fourth in the country and 2nd place in the Metropolitan Area of Mexico City.
- 48 UNITEC academic programs are accredited by bodies recognized by the Council for Accreditation of Higher Education (COPAES).
Students who graduate from UNITEC achieve results 8.3% higher than the national average in the EGEL. (2017)
- 47% of the total students have some type of scholarship.
- 88% of employers think that UNITEC ́s Academic Programs are aligned to their needs.estudio de la UNITEC responden a sus necesidades.
- Certification of quality “Lisa y llana”. Maximum accreditation of institutional quality granted by FIMPES 2018-2025.
- 189 programs are part of the EGEL Academic High-Performance Programs Registry. UVM is the institution with the largest number of programs nationwide.
- 130 programs accredited by national organizations certified by COPAES. UVM is the second higher education institution nationwide.
- For 8th year in a row, UVM High School students obtained results higher than the national average of private and public institutions, in the Exit Examinations conducted by the CENEVAL-DOMINA. (2018)
6 accredited MBA programs -at the campus network level- by The American Academy for Financial Managers
- From the first semester, all UVM students can participate in international experiences. Currently, more than 45 programs are available, including 30 undergraduate programs with a double degree option. UVM has 25 agreements with 15 countries.