UPC extends a warm welcome to all members of the Laureate International Universities community to participate in the World Symposium on Neural Networks (Artificial Intelligence) of the International Neural Network Society (INNS) that will be taking place on January 25th, 26th and 27th. UPC is hosting the Symposium at their Monterico campus in Lima, Peru.
The International Neural Network Society is the premiere organization for individuals interested in a theoretical and computational understanding of the brain and applying that knowledge to develop new and more effective forms of machine intelligence. The INNS was created in 1987 by the leading scientists in the neural network field and the society has grown rapidly to encompass a worldwide membership of more than 2,000 subject matter experts. It is a great milestone for UPC, and Peru, to host this international event that will promote the growth of technology and development of society in our country.
Some of the many subjects to be discussed during the Symposium will include:
- Models and algorithms, Neural Networks, Fuzzy neural networks, genetic algorithms.
- Using neural networks for optimization of Engineering, Business and Marketing.
- Modeling and Applications in Neuro Science and Bio Engineering.
- Systems Modeling and Applications to Control Engineering
- Applications to Power Systems Engineering
- Applications to the Automotive Industry
- Applications to Aerospace Engineering
- Applications to Robotics
- Applications to the Field of Medicine
- Applications to Telecommunications and Network Engineering
- Applications to Industrial Engineering
For more information on the Symposium, please visit the event website (http://www.upc.edu.pe/html/0/flyers/2010/symposium-internacional-2011/index.htm
) or contact Fernando Jiménez Motte via phone (+511) 313 3333 extension 1940 or email firstname.lastname@example.org