Ten new startups have earned the right to spend the next 10 months at HUB Emprende, an incubator created by Universidad Europea de Madrid (UEM). This initiative is part of the new Acobendas campus and seeks to support entrepreneurship within the university community and in society at large.
Among the 10 projects, ChineSpain received special recognition from the jury. ChineSpain is a marketplace to promote and sell tourism products and services to Chinese clients that visit Spain, and will seek to expand to other countries after they launch. The other projects include plans that range from a health sciences video platform to a new bicycle message service.
This is the third group of startups that has earned the opportunity to participate in the HUB Emprende initiative. The projects were selected by a jury composed of experienced entrepreneurs as well as representatives from the government of Alcobendas and leaders from Universidad Europea. The winners will now participate in a special program aimed at helping each startup successfully launch their projects.
The complete list of winners includes:
- ChineSpain, a marketplace to share and sell products and services to Chinese tourists visiting Spain
- e-Health Vision, a video conference platform that will enable health screening services
- Mensos, a bicycle message service that will be fast, efficient and environmentally friendly
- MrBroc, creates products based on the designs of children
- Easy Travel, a platform that will help travelers create simple and fun plans for their trips
- Nutricocina, educational platform to teach families and young people about nutrition
- Leads Origins, a platform to generate qualified business leads that leverage public information
- Cinemapps, a meikme® application, that designs apps for young children and their families using a proprietary audiovisual software program
- Office Visual, a communication and marketing tool that helps small businesses communicate efficiently and professionally
- 11 Move, which will help sponsor sporting events
This article has been translated into English to be shared on the Laureate International Universities website.