Instituto Profesional AIEP Students Present Their Work at “AIEP is in Style 2013”
The students of Instituto Profesional AIEP’s Design School hosted a fashion show in late 2013, “AIEP is in Style 2013”, at the Museum of Fine Arts in Santiago, Chile. The theme of the event was inspired by Mexican culture and history and included the presentation of the 2013 Fashion Icon awards.
The 2013 Fashion Icon award winners for the following categories were:
- Revealing Fashion: designer and winner of the third season of Project Runway Latin America, Matías Hernán
- Emerging Figure: actress Josefina Montané
- Communications: journalist Paulo Ramírez
- Fashion: Argentinean Carolina “Pampita” Ardohain
- Industry: Designer Atilio Andreoli
- Television: the host of the upcoming Viña del Mar Festival, Carolina de Moras
- Society: former Miss Universe, Cecilia Bolocco
The fashion show was attended by more 600 people.