The University of Liverpool is a member of the UK’s Russell Group of research-led universities and is consistently ranked in the top 200 universities worldwide.* Its 100 percent-online programs – many backed by worldwide accreditations – offer a highly collaborative and engaging experience for ambitious professionals, building their global knowledge, network and skills for increased professional impact.
The University was founded in 1881 and authorized in 1903 by Royal Charter to award degrees. Its quality and standards are regularly monitored by the UK’s Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA). Today, the University is at the forefront of global online higher education, offering a suite of fully online graduate degree programs delivered by Laureate Online Education.
Graduates of online programs receive a recognized University of Liverpool degree with the same validity and credibility as the equivalent degree awarded to graduates who have studied on campus. Online students can choose to receive their degree certificate at the official ceremony in Liverpool, graduating alongside other successful online and campus-based students.
For information about the University’s online degrees, visit www.university-liverpool-online.com
Follow the University of Liverpool Online Programmes on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn, or join the University’s online community.
Find out more about the University of Liverpool in Explore Laureate.
* The University of Liverpool is consistently ranked in the top 200 universities worldwide in several of the main university league tables: Times Higher Education’s World Rankings 2017-2018 – 177th; QS World University Rankings® 2017-18 – 173rd; Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) 2017 – in the top 150.
The University of Liverpool offers a broad range of fully online graduate degree programs (masters, doctoral and shorter postgraduate programs) in management, computer science, health, psychology, education and law. All online programmes are designed at helping working professionals move ahead in their careers or build a brighter future.
Many programs have industry accreditation. Online management programs – including the Master of Business Administration (MBA) and MSc in Project Management - are covered by the Management School’s AACSB accreditation. The online MSc in Operations and Supply Chain Management also has CIPS accreditation; and the online Master of Public Health (MPH) is accredited by APHEA, the Agency for Public Health Education Accreditation.
Many management programs are available in general tracks, and also with industry specializations. For example, an oil and gas specialization is available for the MSc programs in management, operations and supply chain management, and project management.
The wide range of computer science programs includes masters and shorter programs in some of the most-current areas of IT, including advanced computer science, software engineering, big data analytics, and cyber security.
Read more at University of Liverpool online degrees.
The University of Liverpool is a U.K. leader in widening participation in higher education, inspiring people from all backgrounds to fulfill their potential.
The university was founded on the ethos of “advancement of learning and ennoblement of life.” Its objective, laid down by Royal Charter, is “to advance education, learning and research for the public benefit”. The university does this through its teaching on campus and online, as well as through its extensive research on issues of global importance – from solar-power improvements to microfinance policies and the development of new drugs to combat diseases.
University of Liverpool online masters and doctoral students continue this research tradition. Their subjects of investigation range from anti-malaria public health interventions to corporate social responsibility initiatives and palliative care for child patients. Many students use their research findings to increase their positive impact in their daily work in the private, public and NGO sectors worldwide.
Among the online graduates recognized for their contribution in the area of social responsibility are MBA graduate Nigel Majakari, who was featured in the 2015 Laureate Global Impact Report, and Master of Public Health student Ambreen Haq, who was featured in the 2014 Laureate Global Corporate Social Responsibility Report.
The University of Liverpool is a member of the UK’s Russell Group of research-led universities and is consistently ranked in the top 200 universities worldwide.
- The university ranks consistently in the top 150–200 of the main world university rankings:
- Times Higher Education’s World Rankings 2015-2016: 157th
- QS World University Rankings® 2015-2016: 151st
- Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU): in the top 150
- Nine Nobel Laureates have been associated with the university
- In the most recent 2014 Research Excellence Framework (REF) assessment, 81 percent of the university’s research was rated as world-leading or internationally excellent
- The University of Liverpool Management School is one of only 5 percent of business schools worldwide with accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- The university’s online MSc in Operations and Supply Chain Management is one of the first fully online program to be accredited by the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)
- The online Master of Public Health (MPH) is accredited by APHEA, the Agency for Public Health Education Accreditation.
- The university has been reviewed and approved as a provider of project-management training by the Project Management Institute (PMI)