Founded in 1965, Instituto Professional AIEP prepares its students to became professional and technicians capable of efficiently and successfully insert themselves into the labor world. AIEP is an educational establishment that fulfills the aspirations of more those that look for a better life for them and their families.
More than 98,000 students are enrolled in programs on the institute’s 20 campuses, in Calama, Antofagasta, La Serena, San Felipe, Viña del Mar, Valparaíso, Bellavista, Providencia, San Joaquín, Barrio Universitario, Santiago Norte, Rancagua, Curicó, San Fernando, Talca, Concepción, Los Ángeles, Temuco, Osorno and Puerto Montt.
Visit the AIEP website at www.aiep.cl.
Follow AIEP on:
Facebook Volunteer Network
Students pursue undergraduate, technical and professional degrees in business; information technology; design, art and communications; construction and civil works; cosmetology; fashion design; health sciences; social development; theater, sound and television; engineering; and culinary, hospitality and tourism. AIEP offers scholarships to students seeking to continue their studies at Universidad Andrés Bello and AIEP’s executive evening program.
Instituto Profesional AIEP is accredited by the Chilean National Commission for Accreditation (Comisión Nacional de Accreditación).
AIEP has strengthened its social commitment looking to go beyond the work done in the classrooms and reaching out to the families and the community in which it operates. AIEP has additionally been certified as a B-Corporation and has put together a series of programs to increase the social and environment impact of its initiatives.
- More than 5,000 students have participated in volunteer activities during 2016.
- During 2015, more than 4.240 hours of volunteer work were done on Global Day of Service 2015
- Four new partners joined AIEP in 2015: Teleton, Abrazarte, Desafío and Techo
- AIEP was recognized by Laureate has “Best Student Experience” in 2015 and received “Human Capital” recognition by Hogar de Cristo.
- 36 houses were built by volunteers.
- 45 families were benefit
- 8 public spaces were refurbished
- Impact on 5 regions in Chile
- 21 academic operatives implemented
Instituto Profesional AIEP has won the Bureau Veritas certificate award for Quality Management Systems for Technical Training Organizations. AIEP was the first Chilean postsecondary institution to receive ISO 9001:2008 certification.