Universidade Anhembi Morumbi (UAM) was established in 1970 and continues to be recognized for its internationality and academic quality, pioneering character and innovative programs. It’s more than 37,300 students are served by the institution’s state-of-the-art laboratories, training centers, and libraries located on six campuses in São Paulo, Brazil.
The university’s website can be found at www.anhembi.br.
Find UAM on Facebook.
Find out more about Anhembi Morumbi in Explore Laureate.
Universidade Anhembi Morumbi (UAM) delivers undergraduate and graduate programs in a variety of academic disciplines, including:
- Architecture, Arts, Design and Fashion
- Business Administration
- Engineering & Information Technology
- Health Sciences (including Medicine)
- Tourism & Hospitality Management
UAM offers dual-degree programs with Laureate International Universities partner institutions, including: École Supérieure du Commerce Extérieur (ESCE) in Paris, France; the Glion Institute of Higher Education in Switzerland; and Universidad Europea de Madrid (UEM) in Spain. Universidade Anhembi Morumbi is accredited by the Brazilian Ministry of Education.
Social responsibility efforts are advanced through UAM’s Corporate Social Responsibility Department, the YouthActionNet® I am, Iniciativa Jovem Anhembi Morumbi
social entrepreneurship program in partnership with the Sylvan/Laureate Foundation and the International Youth Foundation, as well as a citizenship education program. UAM operates health clinics that provide free services to the community and also offers veterinary clinics.
Universidade Anhembi Morumbi (UAM) is a leader in the Brazilian higher education system. Awards received by the university include:
- In 2012, Universidade Anhembi Morumbi was recognized with the Beauty Capital's Award, which recognizes the role of the institution in education for health, beauty and wellness.
- In 2011, UAM was elected the best Arts and Design School among all private schools in Brazil for the second year in a row.
- In 2011, UAM was awarded 93 stars by the Guia do Estudante (Student’s Guide) from Editora Abril, placing it among the top three private universities in São Paulo state.
- In 2010, Universidade Anhembi Morumbi won the Santander Universities Award for their new Health Sciences Simulation Center
Universidade Anhembi Morumbi students, alumni and faculty have also been recognized for their work: