Founded in 1970, Universidade Anhembi Morumbi (UAM) serves more than 44,000 students. UAM has state-of-the-art laboratories, training centers and libraries on six campuses in São Paulo, Brazil. Guia do Estudante has ranked UAM among the top three private universities in São Paulo state. UAM is accredited by the Brazilian Ministry of Education.
Visit the UAM website at www.anhembi.br.
Follow UAM on Facebook and Twitter.
Find out more about Anhembi Morumbi in Explore Laureate.
Universidade Anhembi Morumbi (UAM) delivers undergraduate and graduate programs in a variety of academic disciplines, including:
- Architecture, arts, design and fashion
- Business administration
- Engineering and information technology
- Health sciences (including medicine)
- Tourism and hospitality management
UAM offers dual-degree programs with other Laureate International Universities network institutions, including École Supérieure du Commerce Extérieur in France, the Glion Institute of Higher Education in Switzerland and Universidad Europea de Madrid in Spain.
Social responsibility is fostered through UAM’s Corporate Social Responsibility Department and the YouthActionNet® I am, Iniciativa Jovem Anhembi Morumbi
social entrepreneurship program, operated in partnership with the Sylvan/Laureate Foundation and the International Youth Foundation. UAM operates a citizenship education program, as well as health clinics that provide free services to the community.
Universidade Anhembi Morumbi (UAM) has received a number of awards and distinctions, including:
- In 2012, UAM received the Beauty Capital’s Award, which recognizes the role of the institution in health, beauty and wellness education.
- In 2011 and 2010, UAM was named the best arts and design school among all private schools in Brazil.
- In 2011, UAM was awarded 93 stars by Guia do Estudante (Student’s Guide), placing it among the top three private universities in São Paulo state.
- In 2010, UAM won the Santander Universities Award for the school’s new Health Sciences Simulation Center.
UAM students, alumni and faculty also have been recognized for their work: