Business School São Paulo (BSP) is dedicated to developing innovative business leaders who have a global perspective. BSP faculty members combine impressive academic credentials and extensive professional experience. Graduate programs offer international modules and dual degree opportunities with business schools around the world. Since BSP’s founding in 1995, the school has educated thousands of business professionals, many of whom hold leadership positions in Brazil and abroad.
Visit the BSP website at bsp.edu.br.
Find BSP on Facebook.
Find out more about BSP in Explore Laureate.
BSP’s program offerings are designed to foster the professional development of managers throughout their careers. Programs include:
- Executive MBA: general management focus for experienced managers; personalized and group coaching; training in complexity management; taught in English with an international module at Suffolk University’s Sawyer Business School or taught in Portuguese with a dual degree partnership with Universidad Politécnica de Cataluña in Barcelona, Spain
- MBAs: general management foundation with specializations in business management, business management for pharmaceutical market, business strategy, people management and leadership, marketing, finance and IT management; optional international modules are available
- Masters: one-year specialized master’s programs in information management and business intelligence, brand management and branding, international business management, project management, sales management, and management strategies for electronic commerce, agribusiness, corporate communication, entrepreneurship & new business, finance, supply chain management, management and administration, marketing and sales management, and human resource management
- Executive Education Management: flexible offering of short executive education courses in seven functional areas; professionals can tailor their program to their needs and time availability, earning cumulative credits toward higher certifications
- Customized Corporate Solutions: BSP is a pioneer in developing customized programs for Brazilian companies.
BSP is accredited by the Brazilian National Association of MBAs, and is a member of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business and the European Foundation for Management Development. BSP is a full academic member of the Executive MBA Council and the Latin American Council of Management Schools. BSP is the first independent business school accredited by the Brazilian Ministry of Education.
BSP is ranked No. 1 in Brazil and No. 3 in Latin America by QS Top MBA Global 200 Business Schools Report. BSP also is ranked among the best business schools in Brazil and in Latin America by AméricaEconomia magazine and Eduniversal. BSP is the first business school in Brazil to offer executive education in English.