Business School São Paulo (BSP) is dedicated to developing innovative business leaders who have a global perspective. BSP’s faculty members combine impressive academic credentials and extensive professional experience. Graduate programs offer international modules and dual degree opportunities with business schools around the world. Since BSP’s founding in 1995, the school has educated thousands of business professionals, many of whom hold leadership positions in Brazil and abroad.
Visit the BSP website at bsp.edu.br.
Follow BSP on Facebook and Twitter.
Find out more about BSP in Explore Laureate.
BSP’s programs are designed to foster the professional development of managers throughout their careers. Programs include:
- Executive MBA: general management focus for experienced managers; personalized and group coaching; training in complexity management; taught in English with an international module at Suffolk University’s Sawyer Business School or taught in Portuguese with a dual degree partnership with Universidad Politécnica de Cataluña in Barcelona, Spain
- MBAs: Business management and strategy; business management and finance; business management and leadership; business management and Marketing; optional international modules are available
- Masters: Brand management and branding; international business management; project management; human resources management; finance; marketing and commercial management; supply chain management
- Executive Education: Flexible executive education courses in several functional areas
- Customized Corporate Solutions: BSP is a pioneer in developing customized programs for Brazilian companies.
BSP is accredited by the National Association of MBAs. It is a member of the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD), the Latin American Council of Business Schools (CLADEA) and is a signatory of the Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME), a global sustainability initiative supported by the United Nations. BSP is the first independent business school accredited by the Brazilian Ministry of Education.
Business School São Paulo is recognized among the top three business schools in Brazil by the 2014 and 2015 Eduniversal ranking, an international ranking that evaluates the 1,000 best business schools in the world. BSP was ranked as the second best business school in São Paulo in 2014-2015 by AméricaEconomia. BSP is the first business school in Brazil to offer executive education in English.