Founded in 1995, Business School São Paulo (BSP) is dedicated to developing innovative business leaders with global vision and impact. The first rate faculty combines impressive academic credentials with extensive professional experience. Graduate programs offer international modules and dual degree opportunities with leading business schools around the world. Since its inception, BSP has contributed to the development of thousands of business professionals, many of whom occupy leadership positions in Brazil and abroad.
The institution’s website can be found at www.bsp.edu.br.
Find out more about BSP in Explore Laureate.
BSP’s program offerings are designed to serve the professional development needs of managers throughout their careers. Programs include:
- Executive MBA: general management focus for experienced managers, personalized and group coaching, training in complexity management; the program is fully taught in English with an international module at Sawyer Business School of the Suffolk University.
- MBA Executivo: general management focus for experienced managers, personalized and group coaching, training in complexity management; the program is taught in Portuguese and has a dual degree partnership with Universidad Politécnica de Cataluña in Barcelona, Spain.
- MBAs: general management foundation with specializations in Gestão Empresarial, Gestão Empresarial para o Mercado Farmacêutico, Estratégia Empresarial, Gestão de Pessoas e Liderança, Marketing, Finanças and Gestão de TI; several optional international modules are available.
- Másters: one-year specialized master’s programs in Gestão da Informação e Business Intelligence, Gestão de Marcas e Branding, Gestão de Negócios Internacionais, Gestão de Projetos, Gestão de Vendas, Gestão e Estratégias para Comércio Eletrônico, Agronegócios, Comunicação Corporativa, Empreendedorismo & Novos Negócios, Finanças, Supply Chain Management, Gerência e Administração, Marketing e Gestão Comercial, and Gestão de Recursos Humanos.
- Educação Executiva Gerencial (EEG): rich and flexible offering of short executive education courses in 7 functional areas; this program allows professionals to tailor their education according to their specific needs and time availability, earning cumulative credits toward higher certifications.
- Customized Corporate Solutions: BSP is a pioneer in developing customized corporate programs for leading companies in Brazil.
BSP is accredited by ANAMBA, the Brazilian National Association of MBAs, and is a member of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and the European Foundation for Management Development (EEMD). BSP is a full academic member of the Executive MBA Council (EMBAC), Latin American Council of Management Schools (CLADEA) and the first independent business school in Brazil accredited by the Ministry of Education.
BSP was #1 in Brazil and #3 in Latin America according to QS Top MBA Global 200 Business Schools Report (www.topmba.com
). BSP is also ranked among the best business schools in Brazil and in Latin America by major international rankings AméricaEconomia
, and Eduniversal. It was the first business school in the country to offer executive education in English and continues to be an innovator in the field of management education in Brazil.