The Young Social Entrepreneur Awards @ BILGI were launched in 2010 as a collaborative effort of the Laureate International Universities, Istanbul Bilgi University, TEGV Educational Volunteers Foundation of Turkey and the International Youth Foundation. The award program seeks to recognize and support accomplished social entrepreneurs, between the ages 18 and 29, throughout Turkey.
- Each year, 10 young Turkish social entrepreneurs are selected to receive:
- Recognition in a public awards ceremony
- Cash awards of to support their work
- A Turkish-language training experience on topics relevant to their social change work, including leadership, fundraising and public relations
- Access to a global network of YouthActionNet™ alumni
For more information about the Young Social Entrepreneur Awards @ BILGI, visit the program website.